No matter how cleanly you live, your body builds up toxins over time from your surrounding environment. Our modern society makes it all too easy to accumulate these toxins, and sometimes we need to take some time to help clean up our system. Spring is a great time to detoxify, sort of a spring-cleaning for your body. It will help you feel healthy and energized, and is a great way to launch into healthy habits for the summer.
Get a jump-start on your summer health goals with our 10 day Detox Challenge.
For only $6/day you will receive
- One 90 minute pre-challenge group session
- Step by step instructions for successful detoxification
- 980g of Thorne Mediclear to help support your detox efforts (a $55 value!)
- Daily e-mails with tips, recipes, and encouragement!
- Group support through the process!
Our first group meeting will be Tuesday May 21st at 6:00pm, and the detox will run from Wednesday May 22nd to Friday May 31st. Total cost for the program is $60 + HST. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up at the front desk or contact us by phone 613-966-9660 or email email@example.com.
On Friday May 10th at noon Carolyn Coffin will be presenting a seminar called Why Diets Don’t Work. Sign up by calling the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget Saturday May 11th is our OPEN HOUSE and YARD SALE! Stop by between 9am – 12noon to visit.
Don’t forget to sign up for some of great events coming up next week for Naturopathic Medicine Week! See our EVENTS page for details.
We would also love to see all patients and guests drop by for our Open House and Yard Sale on Saturday May 11th 9am – 12 noon. If you have items you would like to donate to the yard sale please let reception know and arrangements can be made. All proceeds from the yard sale will go to the Quinte Naturopathic Centre Relay for Life team.
Take part in this National Initiative to promote Naturopathic Medicine! Naturopathic doctors across the country are participating in and offering community events to improve the health and wellness of the public.
The staff at the Quinte Naturopathic Centre will be spring cleaning for Naturopathic Medicine Week this year and would like you to take part! We will be hosting a yard sale on Saturday May 11th from 9am – 12pm with the proceeds going to Relay for Life. This event will also give the public a chance to meet our staff and have a tour of the clinic. People can learn about our 10 day Group Spring Detox that we will be promoting that week to start their own “spring cleaning”.
There will also be 2 free seminars held at the Quinte Naturopathic Centre that week:
1. Tuesday May 7th 6:30 – 7:30pm Dr. Daralyn Bates, ND will give a seminar called “It Makes Cents.” This talk will highlight the cost of eating healthy and the cost of good quality supplements. She will disprove the myth that eating healthy has to be expensive.
2. Friday May 10th 12:00 – 1:00pm Carolyn Coffin from Living Primal will give a seminar called “Why Diets Don’t Work.” She will discuss the psychology behind why diets don’t work and the negative effects of yo-yo dieting.
Please call the office at 613-966-9660 or email email@example.com to register for either talk OR the Group Spring Detox.
Check out our Events page for what’s coming up this week that you don’t want to miss:
1. Eating for Weight Loss seminar
2. Why Eat a Plant-based Diet seminar
3. Dr. Durkin on the Lorne Brooker show